- The Online servers are housed in the U.S. in a secure, Tier IV, SAS 70 Type II certified data center protected by biometric scanners and 24/7 guards. It's the highest level of security available.
- The Data Center uses the latest and highest grade firewall protection, intrusion detection and proprietary security systems to protect your data.
- Zoniac support team has access to sophisticated monitoring tools to continuously monitor the hardware and software performance metrics of the Server.
- The data in the server is firewalled in the database which is protected by unique ID and password combinations.
- Zoniac servers run on proven industry standard Linux operating systems that provide high security, logging and auditing capabilities.
- Application, Database and Files are managed in the Cloud environment where physically each of these three entities is located in separate hardware to keep a very high level of redundancy in case of hardware failures. A full Snapshot backup of the Zoniac Server is taken once in 4 hours in a different geographic location within US.
- Within Zoniac the access to the server is controlled by industry leading encrypted Private/Public Key SSH Remote access. At any point of time both the Support Manager and one other designated senior person within Zoniac should together authenticate access to Server.
- Zoniac does not sell or rent your information to anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- Zoniac does not share your information with anyone outside of Zoniac for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- Zoniac uses your information to provide you with information and services you request, to inform you about other products and services we offer , and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use Zoniac products.
- Zoniac also uses the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of Zoniac's products and services.
- Zoniac may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of Zoniac product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- Zoniac may summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how Zoniac products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- Zoniac may use service companies to help provide you products and services who are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- Up time for hardware is 99.9 %